Friday, 9 October 2026

Welcome to Night Vale, episode 65 - Voicemail

You have reached the voicemail of Cecil Gershwin Palmer. That might seem like an easy thing to do, but think about how long you had to stay alive just to learn how a phone works and who I am. Congratulate yourself on that. Give yourself a vigorous pat on the back, and... don't forget to leave a message after the heavily distorted sample of a man saying "I just couldn't eat another bite."

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo with the definition of science straight out of Webster's Dictionary. So it'll say, quote, "I don't know, but I'm trying to find out, OK?"
Carlos

I'm studying them using microscopes and vials of bubbling liquid and me making thoughtful expressions and saying things like "Hmm." So I'm really using all of the available scientific tools right now.
Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment

<i>Welcome to Night Vale</i>, episode 65 - Voicemail

You have reached the voicemail of Cecil Gershwin Palmer. That might seem like an easy thing to do, but think about how long you had to stay...

Popular Posts