Wednesday, 2 September 2026

The Librarians, season 1

Eve: How did you know all that?
Flynn: I’m the Librarian.
(Episodio 1)

Jacob: Ark of the covenant?!
Flynn: Yes.
Cassandra: What about Bigfoot and Dracula?
Flynn: Yes and no. Yes on Bigfoot.
Ezekiel: So, vampires aren’t real.
Flynn: Vampires are real, but Dracula is not, because I killed him.
(Episodio 1)

Eve: I thought you did art, not architecture.
Jacob: Architecture is just art we live in. Why doesn’t anybody get that?
(Episodio 4)

Number 943 in things I thought I’d never say, but I’m saying in this job, okay, Santa, where did you park your sleigh?
Eve
(Episodio 4)

Jake: Reality. It’s the shared narrative we agreed to believe.
Jenkins: You’re a very odd cowboy.
Jake: So I’ve been told.
(Episodio 6)

Magic is not an exact science. If it were it would be... science.
Jenkins
(Episode 9)


The Librarians, stagione 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Librarians, season 1

Eve : How did you know all that? Flynn : I’m the Librarian. (Episodio 1)

Popular Posts