Saruman believes that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I’ve found that is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk, that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of kindness and love.Lo Hobbit – Un viaggio inaspettato
Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps it is because I’m afraid and he gives me courage.
Galdalf
If you steal from one author it's plagiarism, if you steal from many it's research. (Wilson Mizner)
Wednesday, 12 August 2026
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madame Bovary
Eravamo nell’aula adibita allo studio, quando il preside entrò, seguito da un nuovo vestito in abiti borghesi e da un bidello che porta...
Popular Posts
-
Qui e ora sono le sei appena passate, e il sole è basso nel limpido cielo orientale, un grande disco fiducioso bianco-giallo rivolto come se...
-
“What is it, Ken?” “Just a glimmer of something. I want to think— to think harder than ever in my life.”
-
Non so dire con quali armi sarà combattuta la terza guerra mondiale, ma so di sicuro che la quarta sarà combattuta con le pietre. (attribui...
No comments:
Post a Comment