The only promise a puzzle makes is an answer. Liking the answer doesn’t factor in.
Sherlock
(Episode 1.11)
Watson: You’re gonna open up Landers file again.
Holmes: Only lead we have at the moment, so.. yes. But not before tea. It’s gonna be a long night.
(Episode 1.20)
Holmes: Watson, you know that there are risks entailed in the work that I- that we perform. You cannot do the work without undertaking those risks. But know this: as far as Moriarty is concerned, I won’t ever allow any arm to come to you. Not ever.
Watson: You can’t promise that.
Holmes: And yet I have.
(Episode 1.22)
London is always a different city.
Sherlock Holmes
(Episode 2.01)
I’ve lived most of my life with the firm conviction that romantic love is a delusion. It’s a futile hedge against the existential terror that is our own singularity.
Sherlock Holmes
(Episode 2.03)
Are governments capable of evil? Yes, of course they are. All institutions are. But they’re more capable of incompetence. That’s good, I should post that.
Sherlock Holmes
(Episode 2.03)
Holmes: What’s a Basken?
Watson: Detective Basken. […]
Holmes: Oh, yes, that Basken. I refer to most of the detectives here as “not Bell”.
(Episode 2.06)
The danger with rule books, Watson, is that they offer the illusion that leading a moral life is a simple undertaking, that the world exist in black and white. Welcome to the greys.
Sherlock Holmes
(Episode 2.10)
Watson: What’s with the..
Holmes: Telephone? I felt compelled to hung up on a good few many people today, I dagged it put of the closed so I could do with more emphasis.
(Episode 2.12)
Mysantrophy was so easy, Watson. Elegant. I miss it sometimes.
Sherlock
(Episode 2.18)
Paranoia is the byproduct of being consistently right.
Sherlock Holmes
(Episode 3.05)
I expect nothing, which is why I’m such an exceptional detective.
Sherlock Holmes
(Episode 3.07)
Watson: May be nice to solve his murder first.
Holmes: That I believe I may have already done.
Watson: I was gone for two hours!
(Episode 3.23)
What is existence but the absorbtion of and reaction to the data that the universe presents.
Sherlock
(Episodio 3.24)
Elementary, stagioni 1,2,3
No comments:
Post a Comment